The Abbi Agency’s Goicoechea honored
February 6, 2017
Connor Goicoechea, a graphic designer with The Abbi Agency in Reno, won first place at Command N (the keyboard shortcut for "New"), a live design competition sponsored by AIGA Reno-Tahoe and Reno Type.
The competition pitted nine designers against one another in a series of timed matches. In each round, competitors conceived and executed a creative poster, relying exclusively on images from the Adobe Stock website. Entries were judged by local celebrity designers and a decibel meter measured cheers from the audience, who watched the designers work in real-time on display screens.
Trending In: People
- Mitchell Asset Group completes, sells 10,000 sq. ft. Sparks health center
- Nine projects honored by Nevada AGC at 20th annual PINNACLE awards
- Eight restaurants join Carson City’s new Green Dining District
- Health company MOBE to open branch in downtown Reno, bring 300 jobs
- UNR, Filament using blockchain IoT tech for autonomous vehicle smart city