Trio re-elected to positions on NCET board
April 5, 2018
Heather Hoffman, Kristin McClellan, and Tracy Rhodes have been re-elected to the board of directors of NCET.
Hoffman has been re-elected as vice-president of event services for NCET, and has been a member of the NCET board for the last four years.
She is the marketing specialist at Synergy Home Mortgage, a local Northern Nevada home lending company.
McClellan was re-elected as NCET's vice president of social media. She is the marketing projects specialist at the Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority (RSCVA).
Rhodes was re-elected as vice president of website services, and is the founder of Sierra Web Solutions LLC in Reno.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered