Trio re-elected to positions on NCET board
April 5, 2018
Heather Hoffman, Kristin McClellan, and Tracy Rhodes have been re-elected to the board of directors of NCET.
Hoffman has been re-elected as vice-president of event services for NCET, and has been a member of the NCET board for the last four years.
She is the marketing specialist at Synergy Home Mortgage, a local Northern Nevada home lending company.
McClellan was re-elected as NCET's vice president of social media. She is the marketing projects specialist at the Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority (RSCVA).
Rhodes was re-elected as vice president of website services, and is the founder of Sierra Web Solutions LLC in Reno.
Trending In: People
- Bently Heritage Distillery in Minden could open by November
- Tesla layoffs will impact staff at Gigafactory near Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Downtown Reno employment center seeing up to 1,400 job-seekers a month
- Tesla apprenticeship, K-12 programs bolster Northern Nevada-grown workforce at Gigafactory east of Reno