Tschanz appointed Community Foundation of Western Nevada’s first CFO
March 1, 2018
Melissa A. Tschanz has been named the first chief financial officer for the Community Foundation of Western Nevada.
Tschanz has worked for the Community Foundation since 2013. She also previously worked in public accounting prior to joining the nonprofit.
SheTschanz graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Reno welcomes sharable ‘Lime’ bikes; South Tahoe struggles with scooters
- Contractor damaged Tahoe land; former employee considering lawsuit
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Volume of cash driven around Reno-Sparks on daily basis is ‘a scary thing’
- Legal pot in Nevada, one year later: Miles Construction, the contractor behind MedMen projects, capitalizing on a booming industry
- MedMen, which opened Nevada’s biggest pot plant, goes public in Canada