Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
March 16, 2018
The Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA) Center for Prehospital Education announced 24 students successfully completed the organization's 14-month paramedic program.
Members of the graduating cohort include: Brandon Akers, James Brumfield, Anthony Cabral, Samuel Cochran, Daniel Duysters, Tanner Egan, Zak Harjes, Alyxis (Alyx) Jackson, Kimberly Jarding, Zack Lukas, Bruno Mari, Adam Mastrantonio, Shelly Park, Ryan Pearce, Zach Redmond, Aaron Reynolds, Jack Reynoso, Chris Romanowitz, Geoff Ross, Daniel Rowe, Jack Ryan, Sean Saulnier, Robert Tremblay and Nathan Tusing.
Trending In: People
- Sparks amphitheater to open in June at former Bourbon Square site
- Future of Reno floodplain development focus of new BANN website
- Reno-Sparks real estate: Have we reached the tipping point? (opinion)
- Check out the list: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists revealed
- EDAWN: Record number of tech companies relocate to Reno-Sparks in 2018