United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra promotes Gillies
August 24, 2017
Erin Gillies has been promoted to workplace engagement coordinator for the United Way of Northern Nevada and the Sierra (UWNNS).
Gillies first worked at United Way as a volunteer in 2003, and continued in that role until 2007, working primarily in rural communities. In 2016, she joined staff as a community executive, raising funds in annual workplace campaigns. Before transitioning into the role of workplace engagement coordinator, she worked with finance and database operations at UWNNS as well as with the Emergency Food and Shelter Program. She has additional work and volunteer experiences locally, nationally and internationally.
Gillies earned a bachelor's degree in international relations from Mills College in 2013 and completed a master's degree in international development at the University of Edinburgh in 2014.
Trending In: People
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- Kamala Harris to headline Carson City fundraiser April 2
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots