Veronica Peterson, Fennemore Craig
September 21, 2017
Veronica Peterson, an attorney, has joined the Reno law office of Fennemore Craig.
Peterson, who specializes in general commercial litigation and issues related to homeowners associations and common interest communities, has served as a judge in the Northern Nevada High School Mock Trial program and as a volunteer with the Washoe County Lawyer in the Library program.
She earned her juris doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and her Bachelor of Arts degree from Gonzaga University.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason