Vogel named chief medical officer at Northern Nevada HOPES
May 30, 2017
Natalie Vogel, M.D., has been named chief medical officer for Northern Nevada HOPES, a nonprofit community health center located in downtown Reno.
Vogel joined HOPES in 2016 as a pediatrician and was instrumental in the implementation of the organization's new pediatric primary care clinic.
She also previously worked at a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Tucson, Ariz., and then in a small private practice in Chico, Calif.
Vogel grew up in Massachusetts, and attended Dartmouth College before the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
Trending In: People
- Carson City Holiday Inn sold for $12.5 million
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- When it comes to taxes, Nevada is a great place to retire