Wade Anderson, M.D.
October 21, 2016
Wade Anderson, M.D. has joined the staff of physicians at Banner Health Center in Fernley.
Anderson will specialize in family medicine.
He previously practiced in urgent care in Reno and as well as spending 10 years working at UnityPoint Health in Iowa.
Anderson earned his doctorate from University of Iowa and completed his residency from Mercy Health System Family Practice in Janesville, Wis.
Trending In: People
- Joy joins Harrah’s and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Dr. Tiffany G. Tyler-Garner new state jobs director – NNBV People briefs for Feb. 2019
- Ernest Figueroa named Nevada State Consumer Advocate and Bureau of Consumer Protection
- Farrihn Enos
- Today last day for Sierra Nevada Powerful Women nominations
- Lake Tahoe weather: Season snow totals near 400 inches; more on tap this week
- 3 Nevada horse facilities quarantined due to herpes virus
- NCET, turning 20 this year, has greatly evolved since its TechAlliance roots
- Taking a look at Reno hotel development and opportunity zones