Washoe County’s Knight appointed to Sudden Unexplained Death in Infancy/Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood Committee.
May 30, 2017
Dr. Laura Knight, chief medical examiner and coroner for Washoe County, was appointed to the SUDI/SUDC (Sudden Unexplained Death in Infancy/Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood) Committee.
The SUDI/SUDC Committee is a joint effort between the National Association of Medical Examiners (NAME), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the SUDC Foundation.
Trending In: People
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal