WETLAB’s Smith spoke at Nevada Rural Water Association conference
May 30, 2017
Andy Smith, quality assurance and technical director of Western Environmental Testing Laboratory (WETLAB), recently spoke at the 27th Annual Training Conference, hosted by the Nevada Rural Water Association (NVRWA).
Smith addressed the importance of communication between laboratories and water operators during projects. Lack of communication can directly result in incorrect data or out of compliance events. Smith discussed that clear conversation is vital to a successful testing program.
Smith has been with WETLAB since 2002, and the company is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year.
Trending In: People
- Canada company to acquire Silver State Relief in $50 million deal
- NV colleges seek $1.5 billion; state employee pay raise part of reason
- Crews begin revitalization work at Tahoe’s Cal Neva property
- Business of using ketamine to treat depression, PTSD, other ailments is growing
- Reno airport adds 10th airline; new nonstop routes to Portland offered