Saleswoman of Year to be honored at gala
The Professional Saleswomen of Nevada will recognize its “Saleswoman of the Year” at a dinner-dance on May 21.
The event, which benefits Safe Embrace, is scheduled for 6-11 p.m. at Peppermill Hotel Casino Resort and Spa.
Ticket information is online at http://www.PSN-Nevada.com.
Finalists for Saleswoman of the Year include:
* Molly Hutchinson, owner of Body in Knead.
* Toni Quiruz, marketing and sales administrator of Digiprint.
* Kate Kovalick-Patay, national sales director for Creative Coverings.
* Kristy Hawke, co-owner of Destinations West LLC, the producer of the Nevada Women’s Expo.
* Gretchen Kelley Bietz, director of development for the Nevada Discovery Museum.
According to the BBB’s 2019 Give.org Donor Trust Report, 70% of respondents rated the importance of trusting a charity before giving as essential. However, only 19% of respondents say they highly trust charities.